In the last article we’ve learned a basic round robin function via groups. Now we create a more complex round robin application. A simple guitar engine, containing 3 different instruments (acoustic guitar, flageolett & fx guitar). They can be activated via special instrument buttons. So this time we nee to create a matrix that only the activated instrument groups are played (containing 4 round robin groups for each instrument)
Download all files to this tutorial
Required & Recommended
- you need sublime 3 for this tutorial.
- you should read the basic round robin tutorial first!
- you may also wanna read the complex ui tutorial
- if you don’t now much about macros read this article
- The full Script
- On Init – Callback
- Macro – Instrument Buttons
- Function – Round Robin
- On Note – Callback
The full Script
before we take a closer look at the single callbacks, here is the full script
unlock the complete article including all downloads!unlock premium content